Decorate large walls with beautiful Islamic Art of Madina Munawwara and Original Arabic Calligraphy and designs based on the theme of Prophet Mohammad SAW and his Masjid. The set of 6 Artworks are specially curated to adorn your homes. The color scheme is cream and green and will look beautiful in modern or rustic interior designs.
Collectively when the Artworks are placed as shown in the photos - they will cover 7 FT in width and 4 FT in height at the least - if you space them out they may cover upto 8.5 FT in width and 5 FT in height.
★ The Artworks are in the following sizes:-
1. 16 inches width x 20 inches height - Premium Semi-Glossy Paper Poster (Masjid Nabawi Minara view)
2. 16 inches width x 12 inches height - Premium Semi-Glossy Paper Poster (Mohammadun Rasulullah)
3. 18 inches width x 24 inches height - Premium Semi-Glossy Paper Poster (The blessed Sandal design)
4. 18 inches width x 24 inches height - Premium Semi-Glossy Paper Poster (Qubbat Khadraa - Green Dome)
5. 12 inches width x 12 inches height - Premium Semi-Glossy Paper Poster (Salawaat)
6. 16 inches width x 32 inches height - Canvas (Door of Masjid un Nabawi)
★ The Artworks are available in 2 options:-
1. Unframed Posters - This means that posters and canvases will be shipped to you packed in a roll tube - They will NOT have frames. You will need to purchase frames in order to hang them on your wall
2. Framed Posters - The posters will come framed and the canvas will come stretched with mirrored edges ready to hang. You just need to put up a few nails to hang the frames (Details about frames - Artworks 1,2 and 4 Dark Brown Frame - Artwork 3 Copper color Frame - Artwork 5 Light Brown Frame - Artwork 6 Stretched Canvas)
The frame and poster are delivered together. The poster needs to be mounted by the customer.
-We have partnered with the best print labs to provide quick and efficient deliveries worldwide. -We have Print Labs located in the US (Colorado & Florida), UK, Germany, Latvia and Australia & Dubai
Production Time -5-7 Business days required to Print, Stretch and Package the Canvas.
Shipping details: 5-11 days required for shipping.
-We ship preferably with UPS, FedEx, DHL USPS(US only), Royal Mail(UK only).
Other services may be used to provide quicker solution for quicker delivery.
-A tracking number will be provided once the product has shipped.
Returns & Cancellations
-Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase. Please email email@example.com with your order details. The full amount will be refunded within 5-7 days.
If the Artwork arrives damaged or is lost during transit, or a wrong size or different item is shipped, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will replace the Artwork at the earliest.
-If you wish to return an item:-
Contact me within: 15 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Conditions of return:-
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
-Custom or personalized orders.
-Items purchased at a discounted price during a sale, or with the use of a coupon.
-Sizes are mention in INCHES. One Inch = 2.54 CM
-For Multi Panel Artworks, the first mentioned size is the total wall space that will be covered by all the panels. For example a 3 Panel Artwork with size of 60 inches x 40 inches will have 3 panels each measuring 20 inches x 40 inches - The total of which will be 60 inches x 40 inches.
Are the Artworks painted on printed?
-The Artworks are Printed with Epson/HP Printers on Artist-Grade Poly Cotton Canvas.
Do the Artworks have any sort of a texture?
-The Canvas has a low grain texture. As it is printed there is no paint texture. You can basically see the texture as it has been given a 3D effect, but not feel it.
How Do I Mount A Poster Into The Frame?
Currently, we do ship posters and frames together but unmounted. Below are some instructions to mount a poster into the frame.
Steps to remove the back of a picture frame:
1. Remove packaging from the frame and locate the small metal tabs on the back of the frame.
2. Bend the tabs through 90º
3. Once all the tabs have been lifted out of the way, the rear of the frame can be removed and the picture inserted into the frame. Replace the back of the frame and bend the tabs back down to hold the frame in position.
What happens if my Artwork arrives damaged?
-When you accept the parcel kindly sign it as damaged if you can see visible damages on the package. If you are not sure sign it as unchecked.
-Once you find that your items are damaged just message us at email@example.com with a few pictures of the damaged item, we will assess the photos and issue a reprinting for the damaged item and ship it back to you at the earliest.
-Kindly allow us 24 hours to assess the situation and details before we reply to you.
-UV coating is scratch-resistant. Wipe clean with a damp cloth.